That’s me, behind that list of I want to’s, I need to’s, and I got to’s. Right now, the list is as follows:
- Finish birthday present for Elias, which is in 2 weeks.
- Make new baby signs to sell.
- Whip up the burp cloths, at least the fabric is already washed.
- Work on my garden: check to see if potatoes are ready to be harvested. Then weed, weed, weed.
- Weed (again) flower beds. Buy and plant mums for the rest of the fall.
- Decorate for fall.
- Make of list of food items to start on that need to age, i.e. extracts, Christmas pudding.
I’m going to get started this weekend. Want to come over and help? I make a mean cup of coffee (and I bet a hot scone could be found nearby)!